Tampa Japanese Meetup Message Board About Tampa Japanese Meetup › Club Shirts! Which do you like?

Club Shirts! Which do you like?

Esther (.
Just_Esther
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 76
What do you think? Through my bonsai club contacts, I can get t-shirts silk screened (more durable than direct-to-garment printing). I'm still having the guy come up with costs and he'd like to know if we want t-shirts or polo? He directed me to http://www.companycas...­ to look at the shirts. That website allowed me to upload a graphic to see how it looks. Our bonsai club t-shirts are actually the polo kind with an embroidered logo. Maybe that's what he's planning if we choose "polo."

Do you like these samples? Which one is your favorite? Any advice regarding the logo, shirt style, shirt color, etc? Do you like the t-shirt, but not the neck & sleeve "rings?"

I'm kind of partial to the white one with "Aimashou!" on it in Japanese.

Esther (.
Just_Esther
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 77
This just in! The shirt guy has suggested these two styles of shirt. A plain T (Hanes Beefy T) and a basic polo (a cotton poly blend). They both come in loads of colors. Here are couple of sample images. The costs would be about $12 for a screen printed T-shirt and $25 for an embroidered polo. You'll notice that he has curved Tampa Japanese Meetup around the top of the logo. Yay! Exciting!!

Aris
user 9423344
Tampa, FL
Post #: 5
No doubt, white t-shirt with saying!
Jason
user 10826132
Tampa, FL
Post #: 6
I like the big logo on the white t-shirt myself.
Riko
user 10120713
Tampa, FL
Post #: 12
I think the red in the logo should be reduced or removed; it's too bold for my taste.
Jean W.
user 13149925
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
For a t-shirt, I prefer a t-shirt without rings with the small logo in the upper right. White color or other colors (green?) would be good.

For a polo shirt, I prefer colors other than tan, pink and white. Maybe a moss to forest green?

As you can tell, green is one of my favorite colors...
Esther (.
Just_Esther
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 81
We'll be able to get almost any color of polo shirt--everyone can choose their own, it's not a problem. We might have less of a choice with the t-shirts. I haven't heard from the shirt guy since I posted this topic. Maybe I'll rattle his cage next week. ;o)