addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tampa Japanese Meetup Message Board The Tampa Japanese Meetup Discussion Forum › Japanese Lessons for Kids!!

Japanese Lessons for Kids!!

A former member
Post #: 19
Hi there!

Currently, I'm looking for children who can take Japanese lessons with my daughter. She'll be 4 years old soon. The place'll be nearby the USF area and the price'll be $10 / 1 hour. So far, I don't know any other details. If you are interested or if you know someone interested in taking Japanese lessons, please contact me.

Thank you,

Riko
Esther (.
Just_Esther
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 95
That's great! Who's teaching, Lei Steelman?
Esther (.
Just_Esther
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 96
That's great! Who's teaching, Lei Steelman?

Oops...you said you didn't have any other details. Sorry...
A former member
Post #: 1
I think my seven year old would be interested in taking Japanese lessons. He just learned how to count 1 -10 from his Karate class! I think it would be good for him to learn something new and different!