Announcement to Japanese:
In this event we address useful information to new Japanese in Singapore. I think many of Japanese doesn’t get used to speak English and miss a lot of useful information like me before. Get to know more about Singapore and get involved with Singapore and make more friends from various countries as well as sending a useful life in Singapore. Conducted in Japanese.
The contents should be as follows;
1 What is Japanese Meetup. (Ms Hasumi)
2. What is Singapore. How will Singapore be like in a few years? (by Mr Keh Han)
3. How to get a job. (by JAC Singapore-Mr Nishino)
4. Government Agencies. (by Sunami)
5. How to find fastest Transportation. (by Sunami)
6. How to choose safety fiid. Where is Ramen. (by Ms Naomi)
7. Let's understand the Singaporean character and Japanese character to make a lot of friends.
8. Main religions in Singapore. (by each religions leader)
9. Know some districts in Singapore to enjoy Singapore life more. (by Ms Besty-Akemi).
10. How to apply PR. (by Mr David-Daigoro)
11. Who can buy HDB flat? Why so expensive? (by Mr Kevin)
12. What is Singlish. How to study English. (by Mr Karim)
13. Usuful topic to young family with small children. (by Ms Chang)
14. Where can we donate for Tsunami victims? (By MERCY –RELIEFE-, Ms Edlynna)
15 How to apply scholarship study abroad for Tsunami victims. (I still can not find this scholarship)
(Subject to change.)
Each speaker address around one (1) minutes.
Target: Japanese Newcomer (within a few years)
Date: 24th April 2011, Saturday
Time: 6pm – 7pm
Venue: SAIZERIYA, City Square Mall branch, B2, nearby Farrer Park MRT station.
Address: 180 Kitchener Road, #B2-55/56 City Square Mall, Singapore[masked]
Fee: We only need to order one drink or dish.
Please click the two (2) URL below and print out the materials if you do not mind.
I will not print out the material.
Next guidance announcement:
We aim to hold formal guidance meetup in this October.
Let’s come up with idea how we can save East Japan Earthquake victims.