Japanese Meetup @Singapore Message Board › Japanese Interns wanted!
Our doors are opened again!
Immediate vacancies – Marketing Interns
Do you like to travel?
Do you want to be at the cutting edge of the travel industry?
Do you want to work and learn from a travel industry expert?
Be part of the team at BeMyGuest - a fast growing business that aims to revolutionise the distribution of the long tail of travel. Everything from local accommodation, local activities and local events.
Here's What's on Offer:
Responsible for building up travel content of countries allocated, you will need to:
• Assist sales director to achieve team targets
• Conduct travel research and analysis
• Market to potential property owners and tell them WHY they should list their properties and activities on BeMyGuest
• List, upload and edit copy of content to boost exposure of local accommodation, local activities and local stays on the website
• Screen content that is being uploaded by individual hosts
Who We are Looking for:
• Candidates with a near insane love for travel or at least for exploring new cultures
• Background preferably in Tourism, Marketing, Hospitality and Leisure
• Must be able to keep a cool head during crunch times
• Ability to read and write in preferably a Southeast Asian language particularly Thai, Taiwanese Mandarin, Khmer, Burmese, Japanese, or Korean.
• Pleasant, fun personality, and a team player, as you will be part of a vibrant start-up
BeMyGuest.travel is a travel website which aims to revolutionise the distribution of the long tail of travel and bring the benefits of tourism to local communities. Launched in October 2012, the website has since garnered huge support from the travel industry, with feature interviews by Travelmole, TTG Asia, e27.sg and many more.
An internship with BeMyGuest.travel would mean an unparalleled opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds within the travel industry, and gain experience across different cultures - an integral part of building a career. Interested applicants please send your CV to email@example.com or visit http://bemyguest.trav... for more details.