addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Japanese Meetup @Singapore Message Board › Volunteering as guide for Japanese students in Singapore

Volunteering as guide for Japanese students in Singapore

Kenny W.
KennyWoo
Singapore, SG
Post #: 7
My friend in Canada volunteers to bring Japanese students around so that she can also learn the language. She has been doing that for over 2 years and her Japanese has improved a lot. Are there any such opportunities available in Singapore? It doesn't even have to be students, I just want to be able to help someone and at the same time be able to practice speaking in Japanese.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks.
Shirin d.
user 103736532
Singapore, SG
Post #: 8
I have similar kind