add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Japanese Meetup @Singapore Message Board › About Recruitment,Recruiting and Recruitment Agents

About Recruitment,Recruiting and Recruitment Agents

Leslie Kazuki N.
user 41166022
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
I have noticed that there are people who are here just as recruiters and are here just to hire people.
Please DO NOT DO THAT. This is a social group and not some recruiting platform, We will not tolerate your ADS here, that being said:We also understand that there are active members who are posting jobs, opportunities and such, don't worry, I am just referring to recruiters thats all.

So let me summarise in point form
-IF you ARE a Recruiter.
-IF you just think that this is another AD Platform for you
-IF you have NEVER participated in ANY OF OUR ACTIVITIES
-IF your profile is all about HOW GOOD you are as a RECRUITER

I will Ban you.

But of course I will be nice and give you a warning Ban, which if you even can be bothered to email us back, then you might be considered on being unbanned depending on what you write in your profile/attendance/goals being in Meetup@ Japanese (We can't really be bothered what your goals are here in meetup if you dun fall into this category XD)

Remember Soliciting is not allowed.
Anyway have a nice day :)

-Leslie Kazuki Ng