addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Japanese Meetup @Singapore Message Board › Selling Japanese Textbooks

Selling Japanese Textbooks

Kathy
user 109193332
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

I'm selling the following Japanese textbooks which I've used for my own Japanese studies. They are in excellent conditions with minimal writings or highlights.

Very useful if you are planning to study at Ikoma Language School since these are their textbooks which you would be required to purchase.

1) Minna no Nihongo 初級1
- For Basic 1 course at Ikoma
- CD included
- Selling at $10 (original $20)

2) Minna no Nihongo 初級2
- For Basic 2 course at Ikoma
- CD included

3) Minna no Nihongo 進級1
- For Intermediate 1 course at Ikoma
- CD included

4) Minna no Nihongo 進級2
- For Intermediate 2 course at Ikoma
- CD not included (sorry I've lost the CD for this book, but I would be glad to give you a discount if you're interested)

5) Shin Nihongo no Chuukyuu 1 (新日本語の中級1)
- For Pre-Advanced 1 course at Ikoma

6) Shin Nihongo no Chuukyuu 2 (新日本語の中級2)
- For Pre-Advanced 2 course at Ikoma

Kindly leave a message if you are interested and I'll be in touch with you. Thank you! Good luck and have fun studying Japanese!!
Christina O.
user 100737652
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
Hi can you leave your hp no or email address?I am interested in buying some books.