addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Japanese Meetup @Singapore Message Board › It's my final year in Singapore before moving to Japan.

It's my final year in Singapore before moving to Japan.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone!

My name is Leon,
Recently i signed my naitei and will be working in japan starting next year in june!

Those who are interested in working in jp please feel free to ask me anything from searching for a work-in-japan job in Singapore and nailing the endless interviews.

A little background info about me, i started dreaming to work in japan since 2007. Took up language courses, traveled to japan for 17 times, went Waseda University for 6 months to further expose myself to the culture.
Currently i am still an undergraduate at NTU majoring in Mechanical Engineering and looking forward to graduate at the end of this year!

Really hope i can meet like-minded people before i leave this place!

Yoroshiku ne :)