Japanese Meetup @Singapore Message Board › What type of events would you like to see in Japanese meetup?

What type of events would you like to see in Japanese meetup?

Darwin Z.
user 10550946
Singapore, SG
Post #: 58
Looks like there's still some japanese drama fans around in singapore. I think using those drama to teach japanese language certainly do help.

At the same time also meetup & watch one episode of the show. I think it will be fun doing it like that.

Try break it off like grammar part. Dictionary words is what there. I think it will be fun to grab the real meaning in japanese language there by teaching it like that.

Maybe can try ask individual student do voice actor there after that. Then they will know when to give strong voice there. When to soft it.

This way it will be fun. Agree?
Roxanne
user 13257271
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
i agree with the japanese only meeting. Sounds fun!

And as I'm more into music, maybe a meeting for Jpop musicians and those who like Jpop.
Darwin Z.
user 10550946
Singapore, SG
Post #: 59
I don't know if anime song is Jpop song or not? I think there's no difference.

Anime song i have alot good collection now. I do hope can go japanese song karaoke.

I also can't go alone & pay so expensive karaoke alone right?
Tsubasa
Tsubasa10
Singapore, SG
Post #: 445
Fortunately, i am back! Had a serious talk with Hasumi about what's going on in the meetup and we have came up with a new policy. =)

I agree with what wenyan said. However,having said that, all the more i don't want to make this meetup die down because of me.. I can't really commit to having frequent meetups now, not like last time, due to some personal desires to go Japan for long term, and i am working very hard towards that goal, but i'll try my best to make each and every meetup as fruitful as possible for each and every member.

There's only so much an AO can do. The rest is up to you guys at the floor. So, i humbly ask for each and everyone's support to make this meetup a better place for all.

Coming up in December, we are going to have a BBQ cum Meetup session at East Coast to celebrate ending of JLPT, like the previous one we had, it's gonna be bigger than the previous one, i am gonna need a lot of help from you guys! =)

You want more events? Sure! Cosplay is coming up soon next year!! Preparations are already in the midst of discussion. I am getting the pros in to come and help. And you know, you might just be the next meetup members who will cosplay like the people below.

P.S: One of them is a current meetup member who looks very ordinary in real life. =)

Ri C.
user 13346573
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
an event that allows us to practice our japanese?
Wendy Wei 温.
user 45047532
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
I think that ordinary Japanese lead real Japanese style life, not small part of Japanese expat!
I have a Japanese colleague, who loves Japanese folk dance very much. If any Japanese likes too, maybe we can have a free folk dance class.
Darwin Z.
user 10550946
Singapore, SG
Post #: 87
Discuss about AKB48 how it all began. Is really interesting to find out why they all are like crying baby so much.
Caelitus
user 64028492
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
Anyone going to the Affordable Art Fair at F1 Pit Building later in the day? Or has anyone attended and has any pointer to share?

Affordable Art Fair SG

I have invites so I can bring 2 people in later if there are anyone interested. From there we can proceed to the Japanese Meetup at Funan. If you are keen, drop me an email via Meetup. Edvocate, are you still keen to visit?

Apologies for the late notification. Just dug up the invites.