addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Washington Japanese Language Nomikai Group Message Board › Where and when would you like to have a monthly weekend nomikai event?

Where and when would you like to have a monthly weekend nomikai event?

Mark
user 3711932
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
I'm considering hosting a monthly weekend nomikai event, but would like some feedback on what members would prefer. See the poll­. If you voted "Other," then please comment here.
A former member
Post #: 152
I believe there is a Greene Turtle in the Gallery Place - Chinatown part of DC. My group goes there when we have our Nomikai event in Columbia, MD. It seems like a great franchise and their food is very good.
Janice
user 13047898
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 1
Closer to Rockville and Bethesda would be preferable for me. I voted for Friday nights, but Saturday nights would be my 2nd choice.
Joe N.
user 12739006
Washington, DC
Post #: 18
@mpeters- Ni ye shuo Riyu keyi ma? Zhen hao de! Subarashii desu ne?

It's pricey but always wanted to try out Cafe Citron.
http://www.cafecitron...­
Saturdays they have Happy Hour from 4-8pm with free dance lessons at 9.