The Washington Japanese Language Nomikai Group Message Board › Pub Quiz at Cafe Asia!!!

Pub Quiz at Cafe Asia!!!

Nobu
user 9831215
Arlington, VA
Post #: 7
“Hi fellow nomikai goers :) I (Nobu) work at JASW and we're planning a pub quiz at Cafe Asia. I hope some of you come and compete to become pub quiz champion! Nomikai can make a team or you can register individually. Hope to see you there! :D”

Thursday, May 26, 2010
6:00 - 6:30PM (Registration & Happy Hour)
6:30-8:30PM Izakaya Pub Quiz
JASW/JETAA Member: $15/person
Non-JETAA/Non-JASW Member: $20/person
Price includes appetizers and 1 beer/soft drink.

@ Café Asia (1720 I St, NW, Washington, DC 20006)

JASW(Nobu) is excited to host the third annual Izakaya Pub Quiz! Get ready to answer questions from categories like "Are You Smarter than a Japanese 5th Grader" and "Fashionista".

Teams of four players answer various questions related to Japan and America. Questions will be read either in English or Japanese. But don't worry; we will assign everybody into teams to level the playing field by spreading out Japanese speakers.

You can also register as a team of four (make sure you have someone who's fluent/advanced in Japanese!). The highest scoring teams will win prizes!

Register @ www.us-japan.org/dc