addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington Japanese Language Nomikai Group Message Board › A fee to continue the nomikai

A fee to continue the nomikai

JSong
Jsong
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 8
All,

As some of you may already know, there are monthly fees we need to pay to keep the Nomikai page in the meetup website. It used be $20 for month but recently we have received an offer of adjusted amount of $72 for six months. For almost 10 years, I've been taking care of the fees on my own and had never asked the members for help.

I think it is a time for me to reach out and ask for your kind contributions to keep the nomikai going.
When the money is needed, I will ask the members to contribute one dollar from each member. You're not obligated to give the contribution and I totally understand if you feel uncomfortable about it.

For those who want to help out, thank you for sharing the burden.
I won't ask for contribution at every nomikai but will ask for it when I need it to pay the fees.

The dateline for the fee this time is on October 14. I'll take care of it this time since I don't think I will be able to attend the next nomikai on October 9th. I will then mention about it at next nomikai. Let me know if you want to help out!

Thank you so much and zutto nonde ikimasyo!

Jeff Song