addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington Japanese Language Nomikai Group Message Board › August Yakiniku Nomikai Transportation from Vienna to Sorak Garden - (Final)

August Yakiniku Nomikai Transportation from Vienna to Sorak Garden - (Final)

JSong
Jsong
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
- Drivers
1. Bill
2. Gary

- Riders
1. Anees
2. Ai
3. Erika
4. AL
5. Ryan

All Drivers and Riders are to meet at Vienna Metro Exit area at 4:30 sharp! The exit area is the area in the middle of I-66 where the passengers walk out with their tickets. There is only one exist area in Vienna.
For the drivers, please prepare a sheet of paper with hand written "Meetup" sign for the riders to indentify you.

ALL Drivers and Riders must text me your name and phone number so I can contact you if necessary.
My number is 703.599.8068

Thanks and can't wait to meet you on Sunday.

Jeff Song