addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Japanese Culture Club of New York City Message Board › Japanese Hairstylist ($100 to $300 Finders Fee payed for contact)

Japanese Hairstylist ($100 to $300 Finders Fee payed for contact)

Robert
user 9524000
New York, NY
Post #: 8
Salon positions available for Japanese cosmetologists, 10 minutes on bus #320 from Port Authority bus terminal. I have a Salon 28 years in business and so far, 50% of my staff is Japanese.

I am American and my appreciation for ganbarimasu is #1 important. I believe, true ganbarimasu is for work and for whole life. I am sorry to say but my experience is, Most American hairstylist does not understand their position as Biyoshi, have not ganbarimasu any more for salon or for customer too.

My vision is 100% Japanese staff and to be most famous Japanese salon in the area, showing the power of Japanese ganbarimasu. Please consider my vision www.hudsonhair.com and I am also interested in your vision. 24 hours available: 732 423 2807

I pay my stylists with cash. Don't worry about license or papers or anything, these things can be handled later. We have many Japanese clients already. We are surrounded by many office buildings and hotels. Many Japanese companies are here with Japanese and American customers.

www.hudsonhair.com
Rob. (732) 423-2807 (cel)

Also, If your objective is to meet someone interesting, you may have just hit the jackpot. Only for those with the ability to suppress the ego-based beliefs imposed by those who seek and succeed to control society. I've achieved fame as an entertainer in NYC and I'm in the process of writing a book about the mind's perception of it's own existence in modern society. If you would like, I can e-mail you a short copy-write protected paragraph from my book to give you an idea about it's content.