Dallas Japanese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Online Japanese classes and Online Chinese classes at Richland College
|A former member||
Welcome to the online Japanese classes
• Working toward a college degree and need foreign language credit?
• Seeking professional and personal enrichment?
• Seeking Dual Credit opportunities?
• Trying to do business with a Japanese partner?
• Interested in Japanese and Japanese Culture?
Here is a chance tailored for you. The benefits of this online course:
• Provides college credit from Richland College, a part of the Dallas County Community College District
• Has the same course numbers as courses offered in the regular academic curriculum
• May be taken for no credit for professional development or personal enrichment
• The tuition fee is affordable. If you live in Dallas County, the cost of tuition is $59 per credit hour.
• Free Rosetta Stone account will be set up for you.
Course information: JAPN 1411 (4 Credit Hours) Beginning Japanese I. (This is a Texas Common Course Number. This is the Core Curriculum course selected by the colleges of DCCCD.)
Course Description: This is the first semester of academic transfer Japanese. This course is an introductory course intended for students with little or no knowledge of the language. Its aim is to present essential vocabulary and grammar, and to develop the pronunciation, listening, reading, and writing skills necessary for basic communication and comprehension. Customs and cultural insights are also presented.
This is a 100% online course. Students must have access to a computer, the Internet and email. You will get an account to access Rosetta Stone for free!
Tuition Fee: http://www.dcccd.edu/...
Admissions Application: https://www1.dcccd.ed...
To find more classes (All the levels for Chinese and Japanese online and on-campus):
go to: https://express.dcccd...
Choose "CHIN" or "JAPN".
Edited by User 94,853,092 on Aug 5, 2015 1:34 PM