Dallas Japanese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › From a very longtime member of this group....

From a very longtime member of this group....

A former member
Post #: 21
Hello Everyone

I started coming to this MEETUP in 2004~ I attended for a long time in the last 2 years only on occasion have I made it out.

I ...along with a close group of friends still attend school and study every Saturday afternoon at Saxby's coffee on Midway from 12 to 3~ most of us come straight from JAPANESE Class.

We also get together nearly every Saturday night at TEI AN ( 9:30 to 1:00am~ ) very nice Japanese owned lounge. You will find JAPANESE KOREAN AND CHINESE learners and Native speakers of each all getting their drink social hour on. Also NON DRINKERS who want to practice.

All are Welcome ask for Scott if you do not see me we may be upstairs.

972-849-8597 call or text me ahead of time if you would like to make sure we are there!

Tei An
1722 Routh Street
Dallas, TX 75201-2503
(214) 220-2828
Kyle N.
user 10295345
Dallas, TX
Post #: 27
FYI we are still going strong with our study sessions.
Shane K.
RubberusDuckus
Allen, TX
Post #: 1
This upstairs area where you gather, is it part of the restaurant or primarily a pub style atmosphere? I suppose I mean to ask, is there any need to purchase a meal here? The menu mentioned $35 per person.

Thanks for the information, I may try to meet up with your group after class one day myself. :)
Kyle N.
user 10295345
Dallas, TX
Post #: 28
Evenings at Tei-An are in the lounge/bar area. No food purchases are required.