Dallas Japanese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Free Online Introductory Japanese Language Lesson

Free Online Introductory Japanese Language Lesson

A former member
Post #: 4
In order to get to know some of you better, I would like to hold an introductory online Japanese language class free of charge to anyone who is interested this next Thursday 10/14/2010 at 7:00 pm Dallas time.

I have taught the Japanese language for many years and currently teach many students in person and online. All you need is a high-speed internet connection and a headset with a microphone if you plan on talking. The classroom is held through professional web conferencing software and allows for direct conversation, text chatting, file and desktop sharing and my favorite the online whiteboard. You are not required to download any plug-ins. My online classes are convenient and quite flexible!

If your interested, email me at global_inspirations@yahoo.com. Please be sure to let me know what area or time zone you are in so I know which class you are scheduled for. I will send you a link before class that you can follow to the online classroom. I look forward to meeting you all! Thanks!

~Xiyue