Jul 17, 2013 · 10:00 AM
Learn to process your fine-art landscape images using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 and plug-ins from the Nik Collection, including Color Efex Pro 4 and Viveza 2.
In this interactive class, you'll learn the fundamental elements of adjusting color, contrast, and sharpness to make your landscape images pop off the screen.
- Lightroom Develop Settings, including Camera Calibration options
- How to enhance your subject and keep skies clean
- Using brush and gradient tools in Lightroom
- Dust Spot Removal
- Image sharpening techniques for landscapes
- Finishing effects with the Nik Collection, including Color Efex Pro 4 and Viveza 2
- Cropping and straightening images
- Soft-proofing for printing
All participants will receive a PDF copy of the class notes and will be able to ask questions live in real-time.
This online class requires a broadband Internet connection and is hosted via GoToMeeting. No special software is required, but you'll need to install the GoToMeeting plug-in before you join the session. Audio is provided via computer or telephone. If you wish to ask questions, you'll need to either use a microphone on your computer or use the telephone number provided (local toll charges may apply for telephone use).