July 19, 2013 · 2:00 PM
Let's learn how to create HDR landscapes that have clean skies, vibrant colors, and beautiful textures without the "HDR look." I'll be demonstrating my HDR processing techniques using Nik Software's HDR Efex Pro 2 and other plug-ins from the Nik Collection.
- Before the shot: Setting up your camera for succes
- How many shots do I need?
- Image pre-processing
- Image alignment and ghost reduction options
- Clean tone-mapping in HDR Efex Pro 2
- Finishing images in Color Efex Pro 4 and your RAW processor.
Mac or PC with Broadband Internet Connection
Computer Microphone (optional) for voice link (you can also use a telephone)
I will email you the meeting link for GoToMeeting prior to the class.