|Sent on:||Tuesday, February 9, 2010 1:36 PM|
Just wanted to share a job opportunity with the group since we build on Grails. Looking for an experienced developer that is interested in making a huge impact in the social web. Our beta is live but not officially launched yet; we currently have 2 part time engineers and myself full time. If you think this post is a great fit, O Lynk could offer you founder-level equity and/or salary. Posting below:
O Lynk Inc. is a consumer internet startup developing a centralized “friend list” for users to manage contacts across all platforms of the social web (IM/social networks). In the long term, O Lynk aims to be an essential tool for how people connect across the web by building “friend” portability solutions for any website to provide meaningful social features. Beta product is live, built on the Grails platform and will be iterating toward market fit using agile/lean startup principles before an official launch with blog promotion. www.olynk.com
The founder, Will Tungpagasit, has previous successful entrepreneurial and consulting experience as well as strong technical skills. He eats, sleeps, and breathes O Lynk.
San Francisco, 1 block away from Union Square.
The full-time CTO will drive backend and core technical development with the CEO driving customer development and product management. At this stage, however, everyone codes. O Lynk is looking for a seasoned Java coder with server management and leadership experience to rapidly iterate the product utilizing poorly documented APIs. The ideal candidate is passionate about pushing forth the evolution of the social web and is motivated to make an impact on a scale of hundreds of millions of people.
- Extensive Java web application development experience
- Server management experience as lead decision maker
- Proven data architecture skills
- Database management experience
- Startup driven/dedication – long hours, unparalleled impact
- Extensive API usage and development experience (Facebook Connect, Oauth, etc.)
- Engineering management and recruitment experience
- Grails (Groovy on Rails) experience
- Active in the Open Social and Data Portability communities
- Experience in advocacy at bar camps and various technical meet ups
Negotiable based on experience, options include:
- Founder level equity
- Modest salary until funding raised
26 O'Farrell St. #506
San Francisco, CA 94108