|A former member||
• Collaborate with product and dev team to establish functionality and design specs
• Develop templates and documentation for rapid customization and integration
• Provide feedback, analysis, testing and debugging
• 5 yrs professional frontend development and production experience
• Understanding of existing design standards to deliver validated, maintainable code
• Ability to work in small, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Experience in an ecommerce environment or internet startup preferred
At kikin, we’re driven to revolutionize online navigation, services, and advertising. Using proprietary client-side technology, kikin provides on-the-fly, browser-based enhancements that deliver personalization, increased relevance, richer merchandising and content, and integrated services-- all without users having to change any of their existing behavior. Kikin supports all popular search engines, major service providers, browsers, operating systems, etc.
Kikin offers a fantastic environment and a team of bright, dynamic people from all over the world. We are dedicated to fundamentally changing the way people navigate and use the Internet and having a great time doing it.
Head of HR
132 Crosby St. 4th floor, New York, NY 10012