|Sent on:||Monday, July 13, 2009 7:05 PM|
Position located in Mountain View
• Work toward weekly milestones on the development of high-visibility, high-quality web products.
• Meet with team to assess feasibility and priority of new features.
• Participate in testing regularly scheduled releases.
• Collaborate with server-side engineers to optimize scalability and network efficiency.
• Stay up-to-date with relevant technologies and proactively suggest architecture changes and new coding practices.
• Other duties as appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience with the following web technologies: DHTML, CGI and CSS
• Previous experience with at least one scripting language (eg. Bash, Perl, or Python)
• Experience working with large web frameworks such as Dojo, prototype.js and Rico
• Phenomenal debugging principles
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent
Are you available? Please send a current resume to Nicole at [address removed] and reference JO#NB4422
If you aren't available but know someone who may be interested please feel free to pass this information along. We do offer an attractive referral bonus!
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mainzbradygroup.com/
Mainz Brady Group, a technical staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, Research & Development, Services, Government, Biotechnology, and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing-Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire.
We take great pride in our experienced Executive and IT Recruiter's ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so, we are able to offer the best career choices and perfect jobs for our candidates. Find out more about us, what we do to help clients find the right candidate, and how we can help job seekers find the right position.
Mainz Brady Group
Email: [address removed]
Please feel free to connect to me on LinkedIn:
Can you recommend talented, technical professionals who would appreciate speaking with a recruiter? I value referrals and offer generous referral rewards -- Thank you!
This email message originally included an attachment.