addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mountain View JavaScript Meetup Group Message Board › Mobile Webkit?

Mobile Webkit?

A former member
Hello javascripters!

I've had a ton of requests to have a mobile webkit meetup, and I'm hoping we can do that in August.

Is anyone a javascript engineer who has to deal with mobile safari or android webkit on a regular basis? Do you work for Apple or Google? Are you independently an expert somehow?

Great. Send me an email please and I'll do my best to put together a terrific lineup.

Have a great summer everyone =)

-Michael
Kurt B.
user 2761358
Pleasanton, CA
Post #: 1
Michael - we've been digging in pretty heavily over here at Vertigo (vertigo.com) specifically around capabilities on the Tablet front. I'm circulating your ask internally to see if there is someone that would like to join the conversation and present.

Worst case a "roundtable" or get together to discuss the topic as a group may be attract a good following.

I will shoot you an email once I hear back internally....thanks for putting the idea out!

Kurt