Mountain View JavaScript Meetup Group Message Board › RockMelt Partners with Facebook - We're seeking Javascript Engineers to join

RockMelt Partners with Facebook - We're seeking Javascript Engineers to join our movement!

Brandon
user 12033664
San Jose, CA
Post #: 7
I would like to introduce RockMelt. We are a very well funded start-up backed by Andreesseen Horowitz (Marc Andreesseen - the co-founder of the first web browser, Netscape, and board member at Facebook)

RockMelt is re-imagining the browser for the way people use the Web today. We believe we can improve the Web experience for millions of people by challenging the conventional assumption that a browser is all about navigating pages. We develop creative solutions around the things people actually do online.

We are currently looking for a passionate, imaginative JavaScript Engineer to help drive the next evolution of RockMelt. We are using the latest and greatest front end technologies including HTML5 and CSS3. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, I would love to connect with you and tell you more. Please feel free to reach out to me at brandon AT rockmelt DOT com, be sure to include a copy of your resume and you contact information.

RockMelt Partners with Facebook

I look forwrad to hearing from you guys!

-Brandon
Technical Recruiter at RockMelt
brandonATrockmeltDOTcom