add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Grou Message Board › New Meetup: Pre-Christmas Holiday Game Meetup

New Meetup: Pre-Christmas Holiday Game Meetup

Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group!

What: Pre-Christmas Holiday Game Meetup

When: Friday, December 10, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Randy Barlow and Marie Niesse
5130 Rosebay Terrace
Jacksonville, FL 32207

Let's get together one more time before Christmas and play some games together.

Festivity for the holiday is welcome! Interpret that as you like by donning creative costumes, bringing yummy goodies to share, etc. You may use your creativity here. This festivity is however optional. Come as you are like you normally do and we'll all love and appreciate the honor of sharing the holiday season with you. :)

For myself, I'll take an opportunity to share my love of cheeses, so I'll provide a couple different types of crackers (the crunchier the better) and cheeses (Kaukana port wine is my favorite). I may have a festive wine option as well -- for as long as it lasts! Please BYOB otherwise and feel free to supplement these alcoholic options as you choose.

**Please remember to park on our front lawn or on the street in avoidance of our neighbor across the way with the large trailer. This is to ensure he has room to back the trailer out as needed. Thank you!**

RSVP to this Meetup:­