align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › New Years Eve - Last minute info!

New Years Eve - Last minute info!

Erika S.
MeNTigger
Jacksonville, FL
Hello All!

It is almost time! Just some last minute information.... I know this is long, but please read!

If everyone shows up tomorrow night we will have a full house... there are 31 people RSVP'd. I am going to set up a table in a spare room and one outside in the florida room (with a small heater that will hopefully help). I NEED CHAIRS! Please either respond back to me or post on the message board with how many chairs you can bring!

Also, I have a Wii, but only one controller and about 5 games. So, if you are a Wii'er, can you please bring a controller and any games you might like to play!

As always, bring any games you might like to play during the night. With a large group, it will be nice to have a lot of choices and we may have 2 groups that would like to play the same game and the same time, so duplicates are great!!

If you have not posted with what you are bringing, please scroll down the message board AND the RSVP list to see what everyone is bringing. With so many people, it won't matter if there are 2 people bringing the same thing, but it is always great to have variety. If possible, can one person (not already bringing something) bring Ice. Perhaps 2-3 bags. I have a cooler and buckets if you would like to just bring the bags. If you can bring ice, please add the message to the board so we don't end up with 20 bags of ice!

Mapquest/GPS will work great to get to my house, but it usually maps my house closer to the corner. I am actually at the end of the cul-de-sac on the left.

Parking will be a bit of a pain... if we pack in tight, I can get 6 cars in my driveway. Then I live in a cul-de-sac, so as long as you leave room for the other neighbors to get in, feel free to stack the cars 2 deep around the cul-de-sac. Of course, there is always parking along the street as you approach my house, just park as close to the curb as you can (WITHOUT going on the grass) because it is a tight squeeze for others to get by.

I have a spare bedroom, a pull out bed in the couch, and a very comfy couch that can sleep 2. People are welcome to stay... our group does not need to add to the intoxicated people on the road! If you think you might be interested in staying, please post to the message board.

The jacuzzi will be hot by tomorrow night, so feel free to bring a suit if you are interested in taking a dip!

If you need anything, have any questions or are lost, call my cell phone at 904-537-5219!

I can't wait!

Erika
Richard M.
user 9593400
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 3
I'll bring my one folding chair, one Wii controller & nunchuk, and a card game called "Lost Cities".
A former member
Post #: 17
I will bring ice.
A former member
Post #: 10
Erika, I have one folding chair that I can bring.