Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Grou Message Board › New Meetup: Poker Night Fundraiser at Erika's, Part Deux

New Meetup: Poker Night Fundraiser at Erika's, Part Deux

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group!

What: Poker Night Fundraiser at Erika's, Part Deux
When: Saturday, June 4, 2011 6:00 PM

Where: Erika's House
243 Whistler Spring Court
Jacksonville, FL 32225
904-537-5219

Erika has another Poker Night fundraiser that we can participate in for fun and fellowship. The first one was such a success that it's time for an encore! She says:

Enjoy pizza, snacks, beverages, including beer :-), and try your skill (or luck) at a friendly Poker Tournament all to ...benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Door opens at 6:00 PM, a poker lesson at 6:30 PM for those that would like to brush up on their skills, and the tournament will start at 7:00 PM.

$20 to buy in to the Poker Tournament
$5 Bounty - Optional Side Bet
$5 Best Hand - Optional Side Bet
$10 Re-buy - You can re-buy as many times as you like UNTIL the Final Winners Table.

There will also be a few raffles and silent auctions donated from local businesses.

Cash, Check and Credit Card will be accepted. All donations will be tax deductible and at the end of the night you will get a donation receipt for the $$ donated.

The tournament entry fee's will all be donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place players will get some fantastic prizes valued at AT LEAST $100 (1st), $50 (2nd) and $25 (3rd)! I have to go out and get more gift certificates donated, so if you have any specific ideas on locations, please let me know!

This will be a Texas Hold'em Tournament. Each player will receive $10,000 in chips. Players will be randomly placed at the tables. It will be up to that table as to whether they want to rotate the dealer or select one person to deal for everyone. Tables will play until they are down to 4 players at the table, then those 4 members will join another table. A Winners Table will be formed when there are 8 players remaining and play to determine the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Blinds will start at $100 for Small Blind and $200 for Big Blind. The Blinds will raise every 20 minutes. If you lose your chips, you can be-buy as many times as you like until the Winners table. Before re-buying, you must be have less than the Big Blind at that time. We had 2 tables of 8 at the last event, I hope to have at least 3 tables at this event, so please invite friends!

If you have any questions, contact me (Erika) at MeNTigger@AOL.com or call at 904-537-5219.

You can get more information about my fundraising efforts at http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/anchor11/mentigger­.

Check it out!