addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Pool Party & Game Meetup at Ro's

New Meetup: Pool Party & Game Meetup at Ro's

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group!

What: Pool Party & Game Meetup at Ro's
When: Saturday, July 23, 2011 4:00 PM

Where: Ro's House
2825 Everholly Lane
Jacksonville, FL 32223

Let's hang out by the pool at Ro's house!! Or better yet, take a dip IN it!! Games to start simultaneously or at your leisure following swimming. We have some great games to play and learn, and Ro has some wonderful games of her own. As always, feel free to bring your own games to learn or help us learn. Can't wait to get to it!

Please bring a snack, side item, drink or munchie to share. Older youths capable of participating in game play are welcome.

Volunteers for set-up and especially clean-up are greatly appreciated! Alcohol will be BYOB.

**Please remember to update your RSVP quickly if it should change, as these meetups fill up fast and I'd like as many people as possible to be able to attend!**

Any questions, please call me on my cell (the sooner the better) at 904-442-3646.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again! :)

Marie

Check it out!