addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › Email Settings for Waiting List updates

Email Settings for Waiting List updates

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Hi, Fellow Gamers!

I saw that some members posted they were unaware that a spot had opened up for them from the waiting list at Karan's meetup, so they didn't know to attend. I believe you can set up your email to rememdy this:

From your Meetup.com Home Page, in the top right hand corner select the blue link that says "Account" and from the menu that pops up, click "Email Settings". The meetups that you are a member up will appear in the center of your screen. To the right of the Game Meetup title, click on the icon of the envelope and pencil with the words "Email Settings" next to it. From the "Email Me About" menu, be sure that "Updates or Comments to a Meetup I'm Attending" are *checked*.

Other selections from the "Email Me About" menu that can expedite an effective RSVP and attendance are "A New Meetup is Announced" and "Reminders for Meetups". Be sure these boxes are *checked*.

Finally, under the "Mailing List" menu, be sure the box by "As they are sent" is *checked*.

I hope this helps! If you had these options marked already, please let me know and I will contact Meetup headquarters to see if there's another way to address this issue.

Thanks! I hope I'll see you at a Game Meetup soon!

Marie

Game Meetup Group Organizer