addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › Games Still at Lucy's House

Games Still at Lucy's House

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Hi, fellow gamers!

It seems that some games were left at Lucy's house after the last meetup and were never reclaimed. Not sure if they belong to one person or more than one. Please let me or Lucy know if the following games are yours:

Five Crowns

The Fury of Dracula

Seven Wonders

Anomia

Phase 10

Quiddler

Xactica

The above is not an exhaustive list. Several containers of games are now in Lucy's careful keeping, so if you think you might be short a few games, please let us know!

Thank you all! Have a wonderful weekend and I hope I'll see you at Erika's house soon!

Marie

Game Meetup Organizer