addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › Any interest in meeting up?

Any interest in meeting up?

Kevin W.
user 69943562
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
Hello all! Just joined the group and itching to meet you in the future. My name is Kevin and I'm 23, I own about 70 board games and am already pretty well connected with some of the board gaming community here in jacksonville, but I am always looking for friends to play with. I am excited to try and come out to some of the meetups but unfortunately the next two look booked. If anyone has interest in meeting up for games sometime in a smaller group setting let me know, my friends and I would love having you. & Thanks Marie for organizing such a cool interest group! :)

Kevin
Richard M.
user 9593400
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 7
Make sure to sign up for the game meetups that you're interested in, even if they look full. As the day approaches, quite a few folks tend to drop out b/c of conflicts, plus sometimes the allowed number gets increased.
Kevin W.
user 69943562
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
Anyone?