Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group Message Board › Game Meetup News: Additional Venue Will Let More People Attend Meetups

Game Meetup News: Additional Venue Will Let More People Attend Meetups

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Thank you for the information. Your message has been received by the group via your email. I would like to know more about you and your store, so I'd like to pay a visit in person sometime this week. I was not aware of you before. :)

That said, the primary reasons why I've opted to work with Mike Benson at Happy Viking are: 1) his venue has ample space specifically for board gaming which he is interested in sharing with us to bring together the local board gaming community, and 2) his store has physical games in stock that may be of interest to our members at prices competitive with what we would pay online.

While all local game stores are appreciated for all that they do, Happy Viking is the first I have encountered so far that offers both of these qualities concurrently.
I look forward to meeting you soon and learning more about what you do!

Thanks again,

Marie Niesse-Barlow