addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group is now charging membersh

Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group is now charging membership dues

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Hi Card & Board Games & Trivia Too Members,
Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group will be charging $5.00/year to cover costs of running this Meetup. In the next few weeks, you will be prompted by Meetup for payment.
We are charging dues so we can:

• Cover Meetup costs
  • Provide supplies or equipment

You can pay online here. Once you sign up for dues, you will be automatically billed each year. You will always be reminded before each charge, and you can cancel your dues at any time.
If you feel that there is an error in your account (ie. you've paid dues recently and I have overlooked recording them), please let me know and I will attend to it immediately. If there are other concerns with this system, also please do not hesistate to call or email me.
I do not yet know if use of this system will prevent other payment methods which were previously allowed, such as payment in cash and through PayPal. Please bear with me as I investigate these details.
Thanks!
Marie
Game Meetup Organizer