Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Grou Message Board › Wednesday Game Night at Cool Stuff

Wednesday Game Night at Cool Stuff

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Hi fellow gamers!
I've heard from some of you that there might be some interest in gaming on Wednesday nights at Cool Stuff Games (on Beach Blvd near Southside, across from the WalMart next to Rowe's grocery store).
Wednesdays are "Board Game Nights" at Cool Stuff, and a few of us have gotten together informally for games on those nights, so I wondered if others of us would like to have more formal meetups posted for some Wednesday nights too.
Please respond to this message if you are interested and available in meetups at Cool Stuff on some Wednesday evenings, say from 6 to 9 pm. I'd like to try it out by posting the first meetup for Wednesday, March 19.
If you like this idea, please let me know your availability on March 19 and on other potential Wednesdays. Are you available every third Wednesday, or biweekly, or the 26th after 7 pm? Please let me know so I can get a sense for a good start time and dates that enough people can get together.
Thanks and have a great week!
Marie Niesse-Barlow
Game Meetup Organizer
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Marie, I would be interested for the 19th. Possibly for other Wednesdays. Are there any places in the Orange park area?