A former member
Call me if you get lost - 307-7388.

When you enter the community, the gate may be closed. If so, look me up by my last name Mantle and call me via the box on the column I will buzz you through the gate.

At the bottom of the hill, take a right at the stop sign, then take your first right after that. Come around to the front of that building and that is my building, 600.

Again, call me from the box by the door and I will buzz you in.

I am on the 4th floor. Take a right when you get off the elevator and go to the end of the hallway, I am Unit 647 in the corner.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Feel free to bring any beverages or snacks you want, I will be providing some snacks, soda and beer.

Also, bring any games if you want to.

Leah
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm so sorry everyone. I came home sick from work this afternoon. A drawback to working with kids is a germy environment. My apologies to those on the waiting list for not making a space available sooner. I hope to attend the next game night. Lori
A former member
Post #: 1
Oh, I didn't see this message post at all before I left for the meetup. I wish it had been posted with the event description so I would have seen it :( I got totally lost and didn't know the name of the subdivision to turn into. And since it was gated, I didn't know how to get in. I called but your phone was turned off. Oh well, hopefully next time I'll be able to find it!!
A former member
Post #: 2
We had a pretty good time. Thank you for having us!