addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › Gamers: Happy New Year!

Gamers: Happy New Year!

A former member
Happy New Year Gamers!

For those of you who are new to the group welcome!

To provide some background info on our group here is some brief info:

We usually meet about once a month at my house to play board and card games. Some of the games we have played include Apples to Apples, Outburst, Taboo, Spades and more.

If you want to host at meetup at your house, let me know when you would like to have the event (date and time) and the maximum number of people who can attend. I will post the event to the group. If you would like your address to be sent to only those attending the meetup, I can e-mail the Yes attendees separately with location and direction details close to the event. It is up to you.

I have also scheduled some meetups at bars/restaurants that host free events such as Team Trivia, Guitar Hero and Texas Hold Em.

I am always welcome to new ideas so feel free to e-mail me: leahamy@clearwire.net.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in the group.

Leah