Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group Message Board › Future Game Nights

Future Game Nights

A former member
Hi Everyone

We have had so much at our game nights. I would like to have game nights more often, maybe every 2 weeks rather than once a month. In order to do so, I need you help. I need you to be willing to have a game night at your house. You do not need to provide anything other than your house, it is up to you. Let me know what month and we will work out a date.

This is a great group of people and I think it would be fun to be able to get together more often.

I will be scheduling two meetups soon for the next month in light of trying to have a game night every two weeks.

Please let me know if you can accommodate the group, we are usually about 20 people if you are concerned about the number of people.

Also, let me know if you would like to host something in particular such as poker night or bridge night.

See you soon,
Leah