addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jacksonville Board & Card Game Meetup Group Message Board › Zoo Night - Final Head Count

Zoo Night - Final Head Count

A former member
Hi Everyone

The final RSVP for the Zoo night is due on Tuesday. I will also need to have confirmation of how you will pay me if you have not yet paid by Monday. The unpaid individuals are listed below. E-mail me (leahamy@clearwire.net) or call me (904-307-7388). If I do not hear from you, I will have to change your RSVP to No. I apologize for this but the zoo needs a final "definite" heacount and confirmed paid individuals will be the only ones as counted as attending. The zoo needs to plan on the food and the number of zoo guides needed for our group. I also listed the paid individuals.

Remember: Everyone should arrive at the Education Campus no later than 5:50pm, the doors will open at 6pm. EVERYONE needs to have close toed shoes, preferably sneakers or hiking boots. Flash lights will NOT be allowed on the tour, so do not worry about bringing them...(the guides and the leader will have flashlights to light the way :-). By all means, bring flash cameras...not ALL animals will present good photo opportunities (especially because of fencing...it often reflects the flash), but you will certainly be allowed to take pictures :-)

Not Paid
Marjorie
Jacquie
Bill
Cynthia Legnat
Lori

Paid
Raymond Byrnes
Leah Mantle
Jen
Lawrence Scafuti
James & Jeanie Bohall