Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group Message Board › Pool Party & Game Night at Ro's House - Updated Details

Pool Party & Game Night at Ro's House - Updated Details

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­
When: August 22, 2009 5:00 PM

Ro will be providing pulled pork, which can be eaten alone or on a bun, with or without BBQ sauce. Ro will make a quickie cole slaw, and we'll have baked beans, too. Ro would appreciate a few people bringing some chips (Sun Chips, Lays regular and/or BBQ, etc). Ro has a TON of beer, different types of mostly domestic regular and lite beers with a handful of imports that she would love for you to drink, because it's taking up too much room in her house. :) Ro does not have any wine coolers, though. If you must bring your own, DON'T LEAVE ANY LEFTOVERS At RO'S!
lol! (That's how I got all this beer!)

If you want to know if Ro has any of what beer you like, email her (ro@reddimension.com). Otherwise, if you don't drink beer, Ro would appreciate if people would bring some soft drinks or water to share, like a 2-liter bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite/7-Up or rootbeer (and it doesn't have to be the name brands, it can be generic). Anything else you want to bring, I'm sure we'll eat/drink it! Email Ro with any questions. Hopefully we'll have good weather and can be in the pool. If not, we'll start gaming early!

Thanks!

Where:
Ro's House
2825 Everholly Lane
Jacksonville, FL 32223

Leah Mantle
leahamy@clearwire.net