Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Grou Message Board › Waiting List & Guests

Waiting List & Guests

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
As you are probably aware, we now have a waiting list for Saturday's Meetup. Please keep your RSVP updated and adjust to "No" if you will not attend. It's also appreciated if you will specify what time you might make it if you will be late.

Children are welcome to this Meetup as long as there is room after the adults have RSVP'd. Beyond that, on the day of the Meetup I'm happy to keep in touch somehow (call, text, etc.) with those of us who have children and wanted to attend, in the event that there are still some no-shows by the time the Meetup is underway. I'll be checking the Web site and my email daily to receive any of your contacts.

As always, please feel free to call or email me with any concerns or questions. Randy and I look forward to seeing and gaming with you all on Saturday!