Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Let's Go Rock Climbing!

New Meetup: Let's Go Rock Climbing!

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group!

What: Let's Go Rock Climbing!

When: Saturday, September 11, 2010 3:30 PM

Where: The Edge Rock Climbing Gym
3563 Phillips Hwy Suite 702
Jacksonville, FL 32207
904-683-2412

The time has come to go rock climbing at last! The Edge Rock Gym near Emerson and I-95 has a comprehensive indoor rock wall room for climbing at various levels. $15 buys you the harness, you sign a waiver and then you go to it! (Classes, which allow you to climb at more advanced levels, are available for a little more money.) We'll wear loose, comfortable clothing (no skirts, of course), and closed-toed shoes.

Youths 12 and up are welcome to this Meetup. The gym is open until 11 p.m. on Saturdays, so we can climb to our hearts' content. Bouldering is available as well. I thought we could start in the mid-afternoon and if we're hungry afterward we can get a bite when we're done.

The Edge Rock Gym has a Facebook page and a Web site, www.theedgerockgym.com. I can tell you what I learned during my visit to the facility a few weeks ago, or to answer group-related questions, through my cell: 904-442-3646.

The gym is available at 904-683-2512.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­