Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Meetup "Too" at Erika's House

New Meetup: Meetup "Too" at Erika's House

Marie
MarieNiesse
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Jacksonville Board, Card & Trivia Game Meetup Group!

What: Meetup "Too" at Erika's House

When: Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:00 PM

Where: Erika's House
243 Whistler Spring Court
Jacksonville, FL 32225
904-537-5219

It's wonderful that we had such great attendance and interest for Karan's Meetup, but I regret that everyone who wanted to come couldn't make it. I'm proud that my fellow hosts are willing to offer another Meetup so that those who couldn't come might get another chance -- Hence Erika's! =)

Randy and I will be out of town that day, but there will be plenty of "regular" members to warmly welcome new guests. Erika has some games, and Randy and I -- along with many others! -- will surely supplement with additional games. There will be board games, card games, strategy games and more.

For questions about this specific meetup, please contact Erika, your host. For questions about the group in general, please call me (Marie) at 904-442-3646.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­