We're sorry, the page you're looking for hasn't been written yet. Feel free to let the Organizer know — it might have been overlooked.
$12.00 through December 2014
This covers: Site and supplies etc....
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
MESSAGE FOR NEW MEMBERS:
PLEASE BE SURE YOU READ BEFORE JOINING!
ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN OUR GROUP. This group is open to all status's :singles, couples and family's. We try to host events for everyone's taste.
Please be sure you add some basic information about yourself and a photo.
You will be required to pay dues of $12.00 to join. We accept payments via paypal or check.
Please do JOIN US FOR FUN AND ADVENTURE !
Meet new people and explore new places. Local activities to short weekend trips, cruises to full vacations!
We have quarterly planning meetings that anyone can come to and offer your suggestions or just come to see whats going on.
Important Information – All Members Must Read
Meetup Etiquette & Guidelines: A lot of time and effort goes into planning and executing meetup events such as dinners, wine tastings, happy hours, live music, theater and house parties. Organizers try to negotiate special discount prices and many times have private room fees waived to ensure the best experience possible for our group. When planning for a specific number of attendees based on the RSVP’s and then to have half of the members not show up jeopardizes our reputation with that particular venue and also frustrates the organizers who work hard in planning the events.
If you cannot attend an event all you need to do is update your RSVP on the site or call one of the organizers. Even better, try to get someone to take your place especially if you have to cancel at the last minute. When participation is limited and you do now show up you have prevented other members from attending. If you are not sure of your schedule then do not RSVP Yes. You may post a comment saying that you are going to try to attend and will update your RSVP at a later date.
No Show Policy:
· Members will be tracked as to the number of No Shows for all events
· After 3 No Shows a member may be removed from the meetup group
· For certain events there will be a Pre-Pay policy and those who do not show up will forfeit their payment/deposit.
Other Important Considerations:
· When hosting an event please make it a point to greet new members and make introductions to the group.
· All members please keep in mind when you are at someone’s home that you clean up after yourself. Discard your dish/cup in the trash. Be sure if you bring a dish that you take it when you leave and ladies try to leave purses locked in your car.
· New members please make an effort to introduce yourself to the host and members at your first few events. Keep in mind that the host may be busy ensuring everything is going smoothly.
· All members are welcome to make suggestions, host events and are encouraged to get involved in any way possible. We want everyone to have a voice!
PayPal (preferred) – easiest method to track and confirm
· Check (email Mona for her information)
· Cash (give directly to Mona or one of the assistant organizers). It is your responsibility to email Mona letting her know that you have paid. If you fail to email Mona then you may be removed from the group in error.
from Edwards & Cavendish Dentistry
from Health Zone Cafe
from North Florida Chiropractic Injury Center
Friday, Mar 14
Tuesday, Mar 11
1,165 Environmental Activists
Monday, Mar 10
1,243 Sidetrackers Singles
Saturday, Mar 22
2,449 Cocktails Enthusiasts
Saturday, Mar 15
29 Working Mamas
Wednesday, Mar 12