addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Data Jax Message Board › Big Data Jax is Alive!

Big Data Jax is Alive!

Robby R.
robbybluedogs
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Hi there data aficionados:

I just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that the Big Data Jax meetup group will be meeting up again in the near future...we have taken a bit of a break after Claire's departure from Jacksonville, but its time to get back together and start growing again.

My name is Robby Robertson and I have agreed to organize the group and try to facilitate some gratifying and informative meetups that will hopefully give you all a great opportunity to meet others that are involved in the Big Data arena. Our first meetup will be sometime in March...stay tuned for more information coming soon about that.

If you have ideas for the group, whether they are topics for discussion, speaker contacts, or just general ideas on how we can increase participation and encourage growth in Big Data in Jacksonville, please reach out to me at robby@ignitewithus.com. I would LOVE to hear from you and I need your help!

Also, if you would like to be involved in helping to facilitate this group in any way, please let me know. I will be assembling a group of core organizers and contributors in the next few weeks and meeting to discuss our plans for the year.

I look forward to meeting each of you in March and talking more about what is going on with data and analytics in our community.

Thanks,

Robby.