Join other Jazz cats for New Year's Eve at Michigan and Orange. Name That Tune and Jazz Trivia Contest, General Music Triva Contest. Local businesses have donated prizes for the contests.
New Year's Eve Dinner is all you can eat New York Strip, Chicken Picatta, Pasta Primavera, Ham Carving Station, Chocolate Fountain and much more. One price includes all you can drink house wine, champagne and draft house beer.
Come hear fellow Jazz Cats perform rehearsed jazz favorites with The Jazzway Express. We will have tables marked specifically for Jazz Meetup Group members so you can enjoy each others' company. Come and get to know each other, have fun and hear some great smooth, traditional and latin jazz!! No Cover. Check out http://www.jazzwayexpress.com for details and the flyer.
$49.95 per person.
Buffet starts at 6:00 pm; Music at 8 pm. If you want to have a seat in front of the band, then please call and make a reservation at[masked], which is the restaurant's number.
We have prizes from local businesses for the Music Trivia and Name that Tune contests!
- a free massage from Knead-To-Be-Fit (http://www.kneadtobefit.com)
- a free photo shoot and 8 X 10 portrait from Judi Brown Photography (http://www.judibrownphotography.com/)
- free art prints from Jeannette Schuerr, a local artist that does amazing art featuring wildlife and tropical themes (http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/jeanette-schuerr.html)
- plants for your garden from Coleman's Nursery (http://www.colemansnursery.com/)
- A CD of songs performed by The Jazzway Express
Stay tuned for more updates!