addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Jazz Meetup Message Board › JAZZ MEETUP New Organizer/Owner...BEVERLY

JAZZ MEETUP New Organizer/Owner...BEVERLY

Beverly
user 6414728
Group Organizer
Redmond, WA

Seattle Jazz Meetup members…changes!

Long time ago, Darrell & I discussed both wanting to get The Seattle Jazz Meetup up and active again. At that time, I would accept ONLY being an Assistant Organizer of any group.
It was agreed Darrell as Organizer/Owner & I his Assistant Organizer.

Darrell has now stepped down and has nominated me to become the new Organizer/Owner of The Jazz Meetup and I have gladly accepted.

Thank you Darrell for your time spent & we would love to have you join us at an event when your free.