Jazz Explorations Message Board › JJ Sansaverino/Steve Cole Meetup - Sat. 6/23 (Action Required)

JJ Sansaverino/Steve Cole Meetup - Sat. 6/23 (Action Required)

Craig
Craig_C
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Dear Jazz Explorer,

I hope you are doing well, and are in fine spirits! You are receiving this short note because you have RSVP'd "YES" for our Saturday June 23rd meetup featuring JJ Sansaverino & Steve Cole at Lucille's/BB King Club.

The response for this event has been tremendous!!! To ensure that everything goes smoothly, I must ask that you pay for your ticket by Wednesday 6/13 at 11:00PM. You can take care of this by going to the event page on our site. Please click the following link: http://www.meetup.com/jazzexplorations/events/58577072/­

If you have already paid for your ticket, Thank you & please disregard this request.

For those members of the group whose plans have changed, we request that you visit the event page and update your RSVP to "No/Not Attending".

Your attention to these matters are appreciated. I look forward to an outstanding Jazz Explorations event to kick-off the Summer of 2012!

Musically,

Craig / Organizer