Jazz Explorations Message Board › An Update from Jazz Explorations

An Update from Jazz Explorations

Craig
Craig_C
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Greetings to one & all! I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since I've communicated with the group. Life issues diverted my attention for a while, but we're back and ready to go!

First, let me welcome all the new members to Jazz Explorations. We look forward to meeting you at a future meetup. Thanks once again to the veterans of JE for all your support over the last 3 years.

2014 will see a bit of a direction change. You'll see a wider range of events (music/non-music), to fuel our explorations. Travel will become more of a focus. one day, weekend, and extended vacations will be planned.

Coming up next Saturday will be our first "MidTown Groove" meetup of the year. Saxophonist Elan Trotman will be performing songs from his new CD "Tropiciality". If you haven't joined us at a Midtown Groove event, you're missing a great night of music, drinks, and friendship. Advance tickets are required. For complete details visit >> http://www.meetup.com/jazzexplorations/events/104995302/­

Watch your inbox... You'll be receiving notices soon about upcoming events. If you have any suggestions, drop me a line, and we'll see if we can make it happen.

I'm excited to share good music &  great fun with each of you!

Musically.... Craig / Organizer