user 70310842
Chesapeake, VA
Post #: 5
Hey guys, so I'm looking for some advice. I have a 08 JKU and want to add a lift. I 'm looking at 2.5" and dont have tons of money. I'm trying to do a full kit (shocks and springs) the companies i have been looking at are Pro comp Rubicon Express and Teraflex. Any advice? Thanks
Rob N
Group Organizer
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,427
I have personally put on several Rough country lift kits. As a matter of fact, that is what is on my Jeep right.­

Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,395
Depending on your budget, you're going to get different levels of quality. Rubicon Express is a high end lift, meaning they have a great product, and it's made to last a while. Pro comp and Teraflex are a medium kit. Are you planning on doing a future lift? Do you only want 2.5" of lift? Do you want to upgrade in the future or is this all you want for your jeep for a while? If eventually you want to go bigger stick with a cheaper kit, such as Teraflex, or as Rob suggested Rough Country. If you're going to stick with a small, but permanent lift, opt for the Rubicon Express, if you're looking to upgrade in the future within the next couple years, stick with a lower end kit.