addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › restoring a 79 CJ5

restoring a 79 CJ5

Jeff & A.
Jeff-Abbie
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 6
I have a 79 CJ5 and I’m looking to restore everything under the body. Does anyone know of a good shop that installs engines, transmissions, axels, and lift kits for a reasonable price? I would prefer a shop near little creek base if possible?
Kennedy
JRKennedy
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 67
Rory and son transmission and driveline off of witchduck rd. It is a family owned shop with reasonable rates and quality work.